Local Small Business Since the 1930s
Refill Your BBQ Propane Tank/Cylinder at Dover Agway 7 Days a week while you wait during our normal hours. The process takes only several minutes. We are fast, convenient and appreciate your business.
We are also able to fill other size propane tank/cylinders, catering trucks and RV/Campers. Please call ahead if possible 603-742-7113 for availability and pricing.
Grilling safety tips to consider:
- Propane grills should only be used outdoors.
- Grills should be placed well away from the home and deck railings and out from under eaves and overhanging branches.
- Check the gas tank hose for leaks before using it for the first time each year. NOTE: A light soap and water solution applied to the hose is a great way to check for leaks. You can often smell a propane leak but propane will also release bubbles when the soap and water solution is applied. If you detect a leak, turn the gas tank and grill off. If the leak stops, get the grill serviced by a professional before using it again. If the leak does not stop, call the fire department.
- Always make sure your gas grill lid is open before igniting.
- If you smell gas while cooking, immediately move away from the grill and call the fire department. Do not move the grill.
- If the flames go out for any reason, turn the grill and gas off and wait at least 15 minutes before re-lighting it.
- Keep your grill clean by regularly removing grease or fat buildup from the grates and trays below.